The BYD Battery-Box is a lithium battery unit with battery control unit (BCU) for usage with an external inverter.
The flexible battery systems in the three versions: Battery-Box HV, Battery-Box Res and Battery-Box Pro provide maximum safety, lifetime and performance, which makes them the perfect batteries for all applications.
BYD's solar energy storage system, the Battery Box Premium comes in two types, the HVS and the HVM, between the pair, they are able to offer a variety of energy capacities, thanks to the battery boxes modular design. Able to offer storage capacities from 5.1 kWh all the way up to 22.1 kWh, whatever your home's energy needs, the battery box can accommodate them.
One of the Battery Box's defining features is its impressive peak output, able to double its continuous power supply output (which in itself is impressive, being equal to the system's nominal storage capacity, far higher than most batteries), for up to three minutes. This allows for the high amounts of energy that air conditioners and other systems that use electric motors need to get started, and it is something that most solar energy storage systems are unable to provide.
Thanks to its modular systems, the BYD Battery Box can easily have additional units added, in order to scale it to whatever your energy needs may be, you can even connect multiple Battery Boxes together to operate as a single unit, allowing for the ultimate in energy storage.
Designed using cobalt-free Lithium Iron Phosphate, and a Patented Modular Plug Design which requires no internal wiring, the Battery Box Premium offers excellent lifelong safety, as well as high levels of power throughout its impressive lifespan.
Capable of High-Powered Emergency-Backup and Off-Grid Functionality
• Highest Efficiency Thanks to a Real High-Voltage Series Connection
• The Patented Modular Plug Design Requires no Internal Wiring and Allows for Maximum Flexibility and Ease of Use
• Cobalt Free Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery: Maximum Safety,Life Cycle, and Power
• Compatible with Leading 1 and 3 Phase High Voltage Battery Inverters
• Two Distinct Modules to Cover the Complete Range of System Sizes
• Highest Safety Standards like VDE 2510-50